PHTA Congratulates Professionals Who Earned Leadership Certificate
The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA), the trade association representing the swimming pool, hot tub and spa industry, announced that its first cohort of the PHTA Leadership Certificate Program Powered by Cornell University has graduated. Ten industry professionals earned the Executive Leader Certificate, and fourteen earned the Emerging Leader Certificate.
This certification is the culmination of a three-month program, led by Cornell University professors, that taught the necessary leadership and management skills that can set a company apart from its competition. The Executive Leaders program focused on developing the soft skills and strategic mindset that a successful leader needs in order to communicate strategy, negotiate skillfully, influence team behaviors, and deliver results. The Emerging Leaders program led participants to discover their leadership style and hone interpersonal skills to help their team reach its fullest potential.
Executive Leader Graduates:
- Amanda Annis, Ohio Pools & Spas
- Dan Bakotic, Mid America Sales
- Don Bontrager, Bontrager Pools, Inc.
- Jen Boyce, Atlantic Solutions
- Jeannie Daugherty, Ohio Pools & Spas
- TJ Ewuell, NSPFI, CPO, AST
- Robert Fickes, Ohio Pools & Spas
- Peter Friis, Gib-San Pools Ltd.
- Ed Gibbs, Gib-San Pools Ltd.
- Sabeena Hickman, Pool & Hot Tub Alliance
Emerging Leader Graduates:
- Gavin Chaze, Raypak
- John Cooper, Outdoor Spaces 360
- Brandon Diaz, Berry Pool
- Caley Gibbs, Gib-San Pools Ltd.
- Connor Gibbs, Gib-San Pools Ltd.
- Christine Harrell, Aquienta Pools and Landscaping
- Lance Irby, Premier Pools & Spas – Sacramento
- Alan Makepeace, Ohio Pools & Spas
- Jeanne Mendelson, Pool & Hot Tub Alliance
- Zack Oberster, Ohio Pools & Spas
- Amanda Riebel, Venture Custom Pools
- Matthew Ryther, Acqua Pura Pool Services
- Brandon Snyder, Premier Pools & Spas – Sacramento
- Erik Vukovich, Premier Pools
Registration is now open for the second cohort of the PHTA Leadership Certificate Program Powered by Cornell University. To learn more about the program and to register, visit phta.org/cornell.