IHRSA Releases Best-Selling Annual Global Report
IHRSA—the Health & Fitness Association, a global community of health and fitness industry leaders—has released the 2023 IHRSA Global Report, an annual review of the health and trajectory of the global industry.
Data from a survey of IHRSA member health clubs, gyms, and studios as well as insights from federation leaders in 15 countries and industry partners show that the industry has demonstrated resilience despite facing social and economic challenges.
The report shares unit and membership numbers for some of the largest health club and studio brands in the world as well as the growth in memberships for the past year for many of these brands.
The 2023 Global Report includes the following sections:
- Industry Overview offers some of the most significant global health and fitness industry news impacting the industry in 2022 and 2023. Industry experts and leading operators share insights and a deep understanding of the current landscape.
- Industry Research delves into the data collected through IHRSA’s leadership survey to showcase the industry’s size, scope, and overall health across different regions. This section addresses pain points and valuable company outlooks based on the survey and data from research firms and point-of-service providers.
- Industry Insights offers in-depth commentary from leaders at industry federations, presenting a clearer picture of trends and future opportunities within Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States, as well as regional perspectives on the Middle East and Latin America.
- Company Profiles shares company data and key players at some of the biggest health club and studio companies. Data includes the number of facilities and members, annual revenue, markets served, and CEO information.
- Partner Profiles highlights a variety of health and fitness industry suppliers who offer innovative products and services to help club operators better serve their members and communities.
The report is available for download as a PDF. Premium IHRSA members can access a complimentary copy of the report by logging into their IHRSA profile. Other IHRSA members receive a discounted rate. Non-member price of the report is $399.