Bobcat Expands Zero-Turn Mower Lineup
Bobcat Company, a leading global manufacturer of compact equipment, has expanded its lineup of zero-turn mowers with the launch of the ZT5000, a high-performing, turf-taming machine that’s built to tackle challenging mowing tasks with precision, ease and the perfect cut.
Designed for both lawn care professionals and property owners who are looking to create their own professional-grade results, the Bobcat ZT5000 delivers a cut above the rest with productive travel speeds and uncompromising mowing power.
“Everything about the Bobcat ZT5000 is designed to cover more turf area at productive speeds while leaving behind a high-quality cut,” Bobcat Senior Product Manager Ron Scheffler said. “Features throughout the ZT5000 support increased mowing productivity, including the dual fuel tanks, tool-free deck access for quick-and-easy cleaning, and the comfortable operator’s station with a high-back suspension seat and ergonomic controls.”
The ZT5000 features a durable, 23.5-hp Kawasaki® engine for reliable starts, smooth power output and ground speeds up to 11 mph. The Hydro-Gear® ZT-3800 hydrostatic transaxles deliver smooth and steady power for precise operator control and highly productive mowing performance.
The ZT5000 is equipped with an AirFX™ cutting system with a deep-deck design and air-gap baffles that increases vacuum, lifting grass to the blade for a superior cut and professional finish. Its tough construction, including steel-fabricated spindles, stands up to the most challenging commercial workloads. The ZT5000 is available with two cutting deck sizes: a 52-inch or 61-inch deck.
Other key features of the ZT5000 include:
- Large, 24-inch drive tires for a smooth ride, ample ground clearance and minimal ground disturbance
- Heavy-duty, tubed-steel frame for increased durability
- Conveniently located tie-down points for simple trailering and transportation
- Dual fuel tanks provide 7.8 gallons of total capacity for fewer stops and more mowing time
- Ergonomic controls for greater operator comfort and reduced fatigue
- Tool-free oil drain for quick and easy oil changes
- Large variety of optional features including a grass-collection system, laser-edge blades, grass-striping kit, mulching kit and light kit
The ZT5000 is the latest model among a lineup of Bobcat zero-turn mowers. The lineup is comprised of the ZT2000, ZT3000, ZT3500, ZT5000, ZT6000, ZT6100 and ZT7000. Bobcat also offers stand-on mowers and walk-behind mowers. Bobcat has also introduced the ZT6000e electric zero-turn mower and the ZT6100 autonomous mower.
The Bobcat mower lineup is available with cutting systems ranging from 36 to 72 inches wide.
The Bobcat ZT5000 will be available to customers in North America in early 2024.